Coronavirus COVID-19 Preparedness
With global attention on the COVID-19 outbreak, each day brings more uncertainty for businesses and our communities. We are closely monitoring developments on the outbreak and are taking the appropriate steps — consistent with CDC and WHO recommendations — to help support the ongoing health and safety of our employees and customers.
I know that first and foremost on your mind is making sure you are taking the appropriate precautions to care for yourself, your family, and others around you.
There is no issue more important to us than making sure we manage this situation as effectively as possible. No doubt you are also focused on taking care of your businesses, employees, and customers during this time. I have heard from a lot of our clients in recent days, and I wanted to share the latest from us on the steps we have enacted and reassure you that we are committed to a safe environment for all our customers and employees.
• In addition to our standard daily cleaning practices, we’ve hired extra staff to constantly clean and sanitize
all surfaces throughout the day in each of our facilities, including door handles, tables, countertops,
restrooms, chairs, phones, desks, equipment and more.
• Reinforced health standards, virus prevention awareness and safety procedures have been communicated
to all employees.
• We’ve directed all of our employees to take appropriate preventative measures and maintain excellent
hygiene. This includes regular washing of hands and consistent use of hand sanitizer and disinfecting
spray and wipes.
• We have provided hand sanitizer and wipes in multiple locations throughout our buildings, including at
each equipment station.
• All employees have been advised to stay home if they feel ill out of an abundance of caution.
• All non-essential visits to our buildings and all non-essential travel has been suspended.
Our commitment to you:
We appreciate your business and loyalty to Summit Direct Mail. We are committed to implementing recommendations from the health authorities to give you peace of mind now and in the future. The health and safety of our employees and clients will always be our most important consideration, especially in these challenging circumstances.
As this situation continues to evolve, our customers, employees and community remain our top priority. We are dedicated to providing you with exceptional service and meeting all of your direct marketing needs.
For additional information about COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at cdc.gov.